Can I Temporarily Block Incoming Calls On Lost SIM?

Modified on Mon, 14 Nov, 2022 at 11:20 AM

If you’ve lost your SIM card and are still receiving calls on it, you can request Talk Home support to temporarily block it until you find it or a replacement.

Either simply dial 579 from your Talk Home Mobile, or call at +44(0)330 993 7339 from any other phone in the world to reach our customer support. They will first verify your identity that has been registered to the SIM. After it has been established that you were the rightful owner of the lost SIM, it can be temporarily blocked until requested to be activated again. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article