How to Get PAC Code to Leave Talk Home?

Modified on Thu, 3 Aug, 2023 at 1:54 PM

If you want to leave Talk Home network, it’s a straightforward and quick process to keep the existing phone number and port to another network.

You can take the same phone number with you by providing your new provider with a PAC code from Talk Home.  

Talk Home allows you to leave (Port Out) the network while keeping the same number with three different methods. It’s entirely free and the transferring process will normally take no longer than one working day.

port out request

Request PAC via Text Message

You can request a PAC code from Talk Home via SMS text message.  

  1. Type a new message and write “PAC” in the text.
  2. Send it to 65075. 

You’ll get a PAC code sent to you via text message.

Request PAC via Customer Support

You can also get a PAC code by calling Talk Home.  

  1. Call 579 from your Talk Home mobile number. 
  2. Our customer support ninjas will guide you through the process and provide you a PAC code.

Request PAC via Website

You can get a PAC code from Talk Home website 

  1. Log into your Talk Home account.  
  2. Head over to Porting section. 
  3. Click on “Porting Out” to get the PAC code for your number.  


It free to get a PAC code from Talk Home and you can always request to receive one. One you have your Talk Home PAC code; you’ll have to provide it to the new network provider. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article