Can I Keep My Old Number?

Modified on Wed, 02 Aug 2023 at 12:08 PM

Yes, you can. Contact your current network provider and ask them for your PAC code (Porting Authorization Code). The law obligates them to provide you with this code when you request them.

How to Get PAC Code

In order to get your PAC code, simply type “PAC” and send it to 65075. The validity of the this code is for thirty days. In order to Port in your existing number to Talk Home Mobile either put this code on the dashboard. Or simply contact the customer support team.

PAC code

Other Things to Know

Some other things you might also be interested in including:

  • You cannot Swap phone Numbers Between two accounts.
  • You cannot transfer a number that has been lost.
  • Businesses can transfer up to 25 Phone Numbers using the PAC code.
  • Transferring the landline numbers has different methods compared to Mobile Numbers.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article